A Standalone Auth Framework for Happstack

It's been awhile since my series of posts outlining some of the basic ideas behind the HAppS Haskell web framework (which is since been renamed Happstack). Ever since I started developing it I envisioned a standalone library, perhaps shipped as a part of happstack, that would make it trivial for anyone to add robust authentication to their application. After doing some more work on Happs(tack) applications I've finally gotten around to working on the auth framework. I have created a github repository for the auth framework. It still needs a lot more work, but hopefully it will demonstrate some of the potential of Haskell and Happstack as a web development framework, and motivate some more improvement in this area. Comments, suggestions, or code contributions would be greatly apprectiated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ember.js is driving me crazy

Dependent Types are a Runtime Maybe

Setting Up A Private Nix Cache